Ohio Valley University is committed to safeguarding all personally identifiable information we obtain about site visitors, whether internal or external. The only personally identifiable information Ohio Valley University collects via electronic mail, or our web site, including site(s) currently being maintained by trusted third-party providers, is that which is voluntarily provided by our visitors.
Tracking information is collected and analyzed so that we may improve our service offerings to our users. This tracking information is kept confidential to Ohio Valley University. Ohio Valley University will share personally identifiable information about you to other companies or people when one or more of the following conditions apply:
- We have your consent to share the information;
- We need to share your information to provide the product or service you have requested;
- We need to send the information to companies who work on behalf of the Ohio Valley University to provide a product or service to you (Unless we tell you differently, these companies do not have any right to use the personally identifiable information we provide to them beyond what is necessary to assist us.);
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders or legal process; or
- We find it necessary to protect and defend the legal rights or property of Ohio Valley University.
If you have any questions about this policy, please contact our general counsel at 304-865-6021.