Ohio Valley University is a great place for students from around the world to gain a great Christian education and experience the United States in a unique way. Follow these simple steps to complete your application process:
- APPLY FOR ADMISSION ONLINE
- Submit your official high school transcript (or a certified translation).
- Submit any official transcripts from post-secondary work in foreign Institutions. International students who transfer with academic credit need to submit their transcripts with an official “course-by-course” evaluation of academic credits in terms of United States equivalents. Ohio Valley University accepts these evaluations from the American Association of Collegiate Registrars and Admissions Officers (AACRAO) or from any evaluator approved by National Association of Credential Evaluation Services (NACES). Recommendations for finding an evaluator company can be provided by the admissions office or the registrar.
- Provide proof that you have $26,796 to support your educational and living expenses.
- If your native language is not English, send your TOEFL or IELTS results.**
- A clear and legible copy of your passport.
All documents should be sent to OVU’s Office of Admissions at Ohio Valley University, 1 Campus View Drive, Vienna, WV 26105-8000.
*Click evaluating transcripts for more information about organizations that perform transcript evaluation.
**The minimum TOEFL score accepted for admission is 475 on the Paper-based test, 152 on the Computer-based test, or 55 on the Internet-based test; the minimum IELTS score accepted for admission is 4.5. The test must have been taken within the last two years.
For more information contact:
Mr. Steve MacInnes
Director of Intenational Marketing
Wellspring International Education Group
815.687.6472 (Mobile/Whats App/Viber)