Making College Plans?
Join us for Encounter!
Here is your chance to visit campus and check out all Ohio Valley University has to offer you. Join us for OVU CAMPUS ENCOUNTER! Experience a day in the life of an OVU student, make new friends on campus, meet professors, explore your major and find out why OVU is the right place for you. Register online today and bring some friends with you!
High school sophomores, juniors, seniors, college transfers and their parents are invited. You must be a current applicant to OVU (apply today) to attend Encounter. Lunch will be provided to students and their families compliments of OVU.
Elements of Encounter
Check-in at 10:00 AM / Encounter concludes at 4:00 PM
- Campus Walk Guided by OVU Students
- College Affordability – Financial Aid/Scholarships
- Academic Advisor Connections
- Student Life at OVU
- YOU@OVU101 – Is OVU Right for Me?
- Meet with Admissions Counselors
- Lunch – Because everyone needs to eat!
- Q&A Just for Parents